Monday, November 14, 2011

Is now available at Smashwords.


She loves you very dearly. Will do anything for you. Wants you to be happy. Will she or won't she is a story about two people who lust after each other and their fantasies. Follow their adventures over a weekend of adventure and passion. 
----------------------

“What do you mean ‘No’?”

“Just what I said ‘No!’  I won’t do it!  I won’t.  Why, in heavens name, would you want to watch me making love to another man or woman for that matter?  I suppose you would like to see that too?”

“Well, now that you mention it…”

“No fucking way!  Not with another woman.  I’m not gay!”

“Judy, you don’t have to be gay to have sex, not make love, to another woman.  And I didn’t ask you to make love, I asked you to have sex – there is a difference – with another man.”

“Why?  Who?”

“Why?  I really don’t know.  I just know that when I think about you with another man it excites me very, very much.  You having an orgasm with another man’s cock inside you while I watch…it just makes me shudder with excitement baby.”

“And who?”

“Mmmm…well nobody in particular.”  I said.

“What, you just want to have me go out and bring home a stranger?”  Judy asked.

“Well, if you don’t mind, a stranger would be great.  But, you don’t have to bring them home that could be difficult, how about if we get a hotel room for the night?”

“You’re kidding me?”  I looked down at the floor. I couldn’t look her in the eyes. I didn’t want her to see my excitement.  

“You’re not kidding, are you?”

“No, I’m not!”  I was now looking her in the eye to show my resolve.  It was suddenly very quiet.  The tension in the air was almost palpable, like the static charge during a lightening storm.  Judy’s eyes were open wide and her gaze was penetrating as she considered her response.  Then like a switch the light in her eyes changed from the glaring white light of a searchlight to the soft sensual glow of a candle.

“Ah, I’m not saying that I will do it but, I will think about it.  I do love you very much and want you to be happy.  And I thought we were happy but I guess there is something missing.  It isn’t like it used to be, I mean, the sex is good but it’s just not as fulfilling as it used to be.  And, I guess I’ve been feeling, well, neglected.  But, I don’t know if I could, I mean, it would be embarrassing, after twenty some odd years, of just being naked and alone with you, to suddenly have another naked man in bed with me.”  Whew, that was a mouthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment