Friday, October 28, 2011


My Mom is now available at Smashwords.

Can there be anything stronger than the love of a son for his mother and her for him. Come along on adventures of Mom's and their son's discovering their need for each other is stronger than the taboo that has been drilled into them. A series of short stories proving a son can love his mom more than anything in the world. 
---------------------------------

As Mom and I walked back to the car after dropping dad off at the airport, she put her arm around me and pulled me close.  She had been doing this whenever we were together and alone.  She giggled as I placed my arm around her shoulders pulling her toward me. I was a little taller than Mom, so I kissed the top of her head as we walked. Why I did, I couldn't tell you, except I loved my Mom and at that moment felt a little sorry for her because Dad would be gone for the next month on business.


Mom stopped, making me almost pull her off her feet. Turning toward her, I saw a strange look on her face as she stepped up to me.  Reaching up she pulled my lips to hers. Completely surprised by this, I didn’t pull away.  She parted her lips slightly and I took her invitation to slide my tongue into her warm, wet mouth.  Her breath exploded from her lungs and she broke our tender moment gasping for air.

"Oh my," Mom whispered, "that was most intense."

"It sure was Mom," I told her trying to hide my hard-on and catch my breath also.

"Now where was the car?" Mom asked weakly.

"Over this way Mom," I said shyly.

She took my hand in hers as if we were high school kids.  My palms were sweaty and my mouth was dry as we walked down the aisle of cars.  When we came to ours, I opened Mom's door so she could get in and I could help her, just as Dad had taught me.  Mom stood there with her back toward me.  I was standing just outside the door. She turned suddenly and she was in my arms in an instant.

Our lips met, hers were soft and warm, as I slid my tongue over them.  Mom's tongue forced its way into my mouth.  It was my turn to experience my breath exploding out of my lungs.  Mom just giggled as she stood there looking up into my eyes, my hard on pressed against her stomach.

Turning, Mom sat down quickly in her seat.  I stood there waiting for her to lift her feet in and sit back.  Instead, she looked up at me with her doe eyes and smiled. Reaching out, she grabbed my belt and pulled me toward her. She was quickly unbuckling my belt and undoing my pants.  Before I could move, she had my cock in her hand stroking it, looking up into my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment