Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Married a Slut


I Married a Slut is now available from Smashwords.

I married a slut.  I know I married a slut.  I planned it that way.  She is a beautiful girl and I love her dearly.  She fulfills my every fantasy at my request.  She fulfills her every fantasy with my permission.  She is my soul, she is my inspiration, she is my wife and I love her dearly.
--------------------------------
I knew back in high school that I was a voyeur.  I liked to watch people having sex, not that I didn't like to participate I just liked watching it made the sex all the better.  There's not much chance to do that in high school but sometime after graduation on one particular double date, I got my chance and found my sweet slut.  Now don't get me wrong, I like sex just as much as the next person does.  I just like to watch before or during.


My buddy cheating on his girl friend, who just happened to live next door to me, brought about this date.  She was a petite blond with a knockout face and body.  My buddy was nuts.  He had a delightful little blond honey who simply adored him and he goes out and bangs some girlfriend of his sisters.  Well anyway, Jane was knocking on my door and I didn't know at the time that's what he had done.

"Hey, what's going on Jane?"

"Would you like to take me to the drive-in?"

My jaw dropped at her request.  I knew she was seeing my buddy but she was such a sexy and pretty girl.  She is that girl next door that all guys dream about having live there.

"Sure, let me get my coat," I told her, ducking back inside. 

I grabbed my coat and keys and out the door, I went.  I was on autopilot.  I opened her door, helping her in, then ran around to the driver's side and climbed in, backing out the driveway and driving away.

"Do you mind if we double date with Janice and Brad?"

"No, not at all, where are we picking them up?"

"At Janice's house, go up three blocks and take a right then two blocks, forth house on the left."

"Sure thing," I said.

We were there in three minutes.  Janice and Brad were waiting on her front porch.  I beeped the horn and they came running over to the car and climbed in the back seat on Jane's side.  I had a two door.

"One more stop and then we can go, is that okay?"

"Sure, no problem, where too?" I asked.

"Jimmy's."

My head buzzed and my heart started to pound as I put the car in gear and drove off.  It was twenty of the most agonizing minutes, I ever spent in a car.  Jane and Janice talked and carried on as if nothing was wrong.  Brad sat silently as I drove to my buddy's house.  As we pulled up Jane started to cry, his car was gone.  Well, not his car, his mothers, we were out of high school but just barely.  Everyone was over eighteen but had yet to start collage or go out and get a real job.  As the car stopped, Jane jumped out, ran up to the house, and knocked on the door.  Jimmy's mom answered and let her in giving her a hug and holding her there in the door for a minute.

"He is so fucking screwed," Janice said.

"All right, what's going on?" I asked.

"You don't know?  Jimmy is out with someone else tonight.  He was supposed to go out with Jane but called her and said he wasn't feeling well.  She didn't believe him, waited an hour and called back.  His mom told her he had gone out, she thought to see her," Janice told me.

"Holy shit!  Damn!" I beat the steering wheel as it sunk in.  "What an asshole."

"That's what I thought too," Janice said.

Long story short, Jane came out her eyes red from crying. I asked her if she wanted to go home, she said no.  I drove to the drive-in.

"Park way in the back in the dark corner," Jane said smiling shyly at me.

Now I knew you only parked back there if you were going to be getting it on, so to speak.  I shrugged my shoulders and slowly cruised down the last row of the lot.  I found a spot almost to the end of the row where we would have an empty spot on either side of the car.

"Perfect," Jane said, which rather shocked me. 

I grabbed the speaker and hung it on the partially rolled down window.  Jane moved over next to me, lifted my arm and snuggled in next to me.  The car had bench seats.  I placed my hand on her arm and gave her a little squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment