Thursday, October 27, 2011

Reluctant Lovers



Reluctant Lovers is now available at Smashwords.


A collection of short stories in the BDSM genre fill the pages. Bound for Pleasure and Bound Again told from the reluctant woman as a man she knows takes her though pleasures she has only dreamed of. Inside the Mind of a Stalker takes us inside as the stalker works trying to bring pleasure to his victim. True Love proves that a woman can experience good sex with someone other than her husband. 
----------------------------------------

Bound Again

I was walking to my car after a hard day at work.  A black van, one I didn't recognize, had parked next to my car on the driver's side. Not really paying attention, I pulled the handle on my door and heard the van door slide open behind me.  A black hood whipped over my head and arms wrapped around my body pulling me into the van.  I tried to scream but no sound came from my throat.   My hands, forced behind me and tied at my back, I heard the door slide shut and my purse hit the floor of the van.

Lying there, I whimpered as the van started and drove away.  I thought to myself, 'Why me?' as I lay there on the floor.  For the next ten minutes, the van drove turning, twisting, and jogging to and fro.  Even if I could, there was no way for me to tell where I was or where we were going.  I was at a loss as to what they, was there more than one, wanted to do to me.  I was frightened beyond belief.

A long time later the van stopped.  I heard the crunch of gravel under the tires as it came to a halt. My senses were reeling as the van door opened and my captor manhandled me over his shoulder.  I kicked and screamed as he walked. A hand landed a stinging blow to my buttocks surprising me.  After a split-second, I started kicking and screaming again. Another crashing blow to my ass shocked me to silence.

My captor walked for quite a way before stopping. Hearing a door open and then close I knew we were now inside and my captor had the upper hand.  All of a sudden, I was flying through the air.  I landed hard on a bed bouncing into the air to land hard again.  As I lay there, I could hear my captor roaming around wherever we were. Opening and closing doors and what I could only assume to be cabinets.

"Who are you?" I shouted.

"Shut up!" said a hoarse, raspy voice I did not recognize.

"Fuck you, now who the hell are you…" I didn't get to finish, as a stinging blow to my ass shocked me.

"You had better shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you."

I lay there, my ass hot with a slowly fading pain. Fright was now my companion. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I listened to my captor move around the room.  My mind raced with thoughts of what he was going to do to me or with me.  Several loud noises had me jumping out of my skin.  Then he was close to me.  I could feel the heat from his body as his hands roughly grabbed my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment