Monday, November 14, 2011


Now at Smashwords.

Somewhere between graduating college and their first child, Mark’s wife became a completely different person.  Gone was the wild, wanton woman he fell in love with.  Instead he now had an up tight prim and proper wife and he was tired of her.
-------------------------
What were we doing?  It all started when my husband told me he was fed up with his little miss innocent wife.  He told me he wanted his wife to be not so innocent when it came to matters of sex.  I just stared at him dumbfounded.

“What do mean honey?” I was frightened by what he had said.

“Listen, that little miss innocent act is good for church, but at the bar, it’s not any fun.  You understand?”

“No.  I thought that’s what you liked dear?”

“I did, but not anymore. Listen, things change, I have changed, but you haven’t.  I’m tired of it!  When a guy flirts with you at the bar, flirt back.”

“What?”

“You heard me.  You haven’t forgotten how, have you?  You were pretty good at it back in college.”

“Huh?” I was bewildered.

“You flirted with the guys back then pretty good.  You even got a few of them into your bed if I recall.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment