Tuesday, December 26, 2017


https://dwtr67e3ikfml.cloudfront.net/bookCovers/0a429cf897e71c931af0fe682661831054ca3c4d 

Justice for Julie is now available at Smashwords.

He thought she cheated on him. But, was she. Revenge is sweet. 

Except:

I was sitting in the living room watching TV and waiting for my wife to come home from shopping. It was getting really late, past ten o'clock. She should have been home quite some time ago. I was getting worried, she usually wasn't this late on her shopping nights.  But maybe something had happened that had her stuck in traffic. After all, Chicago was a big town and some of the malls she went to could get pretty crowded.

I sat in my chair, sipping my beer and not really watching the TV. There was a knock at the front door. I knew it couldn't be my wife, she would have driven into the garage and come in through the kitchen. I rushed to the door and opened it. Julie almost fell into the house. I looked out and saw a man running to a car idling at the curb. He jumped in the back passenger door and the car sped away, squealing its tires in the process.

Then I looked down at my wife. She was drunk as a skunk. Her eyes were open she smelled like a brewery and slurred her words, but the worst thing about her was her face was covered in cum.  Fucking bitch had been out cheating on me. And the stupid cunt had gotten too drunk to drive home. I pulled her into the house, closing the front door. She was foul smelling. She smelled of stale beer, stale cigarettes, and stale sex. I was gagging the entire way to the bathroom.

I should have just kicked the bitch to the curb right there an then, but we had a history together. Fifteen years and two kids. Thank god they were both away for the weekend. I lugged my limp wife through the house to the master bath, placing her in the cold hard tub. Her dress had ridden up her body and her cunt was on display for me. It was covered in cum and cum was oozing out of her cunt too. Who knows how many loads she had up there. I lifted one of her legs and looked at her ass. It was oozing cum too. Fucking slut and been DPed. Her panties were missing and once I cut her dress off her limp, drunk body, I found her bra was missing. She lay naked in the bottom of the tub, looking up at me stupidly.

"Hi honey," she slurred.

I took my phone from my pants pocket and started taking pictures. Her cum covered face, her cum covered dress, her cum cover cunt, the cum oozing out of her cunt, the cum oozing out of her ass and the fact she had no panties on. I took picture after picture. When I thought I had enough, I took a video of her, especially the dumb fucking look on her cum coated face. She dumbly smiled up at me as I filmed her. After I was finished I put my phone back in my pocket. Then I pushed her dress into a garbage bag and sealed it. This could come in handy later on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment