Thursday, November 21, 2013

Goings On

It's been awhile.  I have been trying to get some projects finished and just can't seem to put the polish on to buff off and have a nice shiny story to publish.  I have also started a couple but ran out of gas about 3,000 words in and they were no where near being finished.

I upgraded my desktop so I could play a new game - Battlefield 4.  My video card needed to be a lot stronger in order for me to play with some friends online. So that has been eating up a lot of my time.

Then there is the game I'm writing for.  Right now we are finishing up the design document.  This is what the programmers will use to code the game.  I'm also writing some scripts for the animators to put together some short videos.  Plus the back story for the intro to the game.  A lot of work still ahead.  

Well, I better at least attempt to get back to work. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment